I'm posting TWICE today!

I know, I know. TWO BLOG POSTS IN ONE DAY? What are you Jonathan, insane?
Yup. And I'm feeling really peppy today, so I figured I might as well take advantage of it.

(Random pic with absolutely no relation to post. But I needed at least one pic in the post. And I'm not in the mood to create an amazingly edited post photo right now. And come on, it's a CHINCHILLA! Can't go wrong with that. So moving on...)

Today (for the second time), we're going to talk about a book. Not that we're talking about a book for the second time, just that we're talking today for the second time. *tells self to make sense.*
Anyhow.
On to what I actually wanted to say before I got distracted by chinchillas intellectual ponderings. This is something I call a "wet-your-appetites-post."

In other words, I have NEWS! *blows trumpet*

Today, I just found out that author Emily Ann Putzke has released a new book called Resist. It's a WW2 novel about a group of individuals who determined to make a difference in Nazi Germany.
Hopefully, you'll be able to find out more about this as I signed up for the Resist blog tour to help get it out into the world. Although  I haven't purchased the book and read it yet (I did just find out today...), I have read some of her other work and would totally recommend it.

So, stay tuned for more on that... probably coming later this week. And since I've been trying to get the link to her blog to work for the last five minutes (and it still isn't), you can just visit www.authoremilyannputzke.com if you're too impatient and MUST. KNOW. MORE. NOW.

Don't worry, I completely understand.

~Jonathan

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment