A "Fact" (ahem) About Me Tag

So I have been tagged again! Hooray! *throws confetti, blows party kazoo, etc.*


Because I love tags. This time Rachel tagged me. Thanks, Rachel! :D

tag-wordpress
(I know the pic is different, but that was the pic that came with it, okay? It threw me a little too.)


So this one is called the "A Fact About Me Tag."  Anyone else noting the word "a" before "fact"?

Heh. Heh. Heh. Not gonna work like that. Sorry. XD

Because to be honest, I could never think of just ONE FACT that was interesting and/or long enough to take up a whole blog post. No. Just no. And besides, added facts are SO much more fun and interesting, right? *clears throat*

        Guidelines:

  • Take the banner and paste it to your post.
  • Tell a single, meaningful fact about who you are.
  • Explain this fact as open, and explanatory as you can.
  • Tag at least one other blogger, and give a reason why you think they should do this.
  • Add a Bible verse to close out this tag.
  • Thank the blogger who tagged you.
  • Have fun!



*looks at rules* OKAY I know it says single fact. I'M A REBEL. Besides, it's fine. literally almost everyone else who has done this DID THE SAME THING. Five facts. Just like I'm gonna do.

So here are five facts about me. :D

1. I can't draw to save my life

It's just the way life is right now. My younger sibs can, but me? Well, I can draw a stick person. IF ONLY THE WORLD HELD A GREATER APPRECIATION FOR STICK PEOPLE. I mean, how would you feel if you were a stick person? No one likes you. I say we throw out our prejudice about stick people and START TO LOVE 'EM. This sounds like a petition. Perfect. Sign below.

2. I am a night owl.

This may or may not already be a well-known fact about me by some, BUT NOT BY ALL. Nighttime is just SUCH a productive time. You can write, you can read, you can draw stick people play a game, you can do A LOT.

Plus, for some reason the night is just so much more exciting than the day. I don't know why, maybe it's just the sense of adventure you get when your light is the last one on in the house and you switch it off, scream, jump in bed, and hide under the covers.

3. I don't really like movies.

DON'T MURDER ME. It's true though. I really don't like movies very much. I would much rather prefer to be writing or reading. Occasionally, I get in this certain mood (normally a tiredish mood) and want to watch a movie, but that's like, once a month. Sometimes if my family is watching a movie I watch it though. Sometimes. And once my sister put all of us on a Anne of Green Gables marathon and we buzzed through every single movie in like, three days. It was ROUGH. But we did it. :D

You may be thinking, Night owl but no movies? *points back up at previous fact* Note the list of things I said you can do at night. MOVIES AIN'T ON THERE. Although watching a movie late does make it more fun. As does having popcorn and sour patch to go with the movie. And I've always liked going to theatres, more just for the experience though. :)

4. I can't stand coffee.

Sorry for all you coffee fans out there, but coffee is a no-no for me. It's too bitter. Even those Starbucks things that have like, TONS OF SUGAR? You know what I'm talking about? Even those are bitter. And yes, I have had them before. Some of my family members like coffee. :D

5. Science is my worst subject, and literature is my best

Ugh just thinking about my science is *shudders*. I just do not like science. Too many facts that I probably won't ever need. Like, I totally need to know how many molecules are in a carbon atom.

Unless I suddenly decide to write an apocalyptic novel with a genetic plague  taking over the world or something (which isn't gonna happen anytime soon), science isn't much help to me right now. But it's still good for me to do hard things and to be a well-rounded individual. *says half-heartedly*

Plus, I especially can't stand all THE FORMULAS in chemistry and physical science because they're so hard to memorize.

And I should think it's pretty obvious why lit is my favorite. It blends reading and writing. Win-win there. :D


Well, that was fun! And now for who I am tagging:

Hannah at Hannah Rodzzz

Amanda at Scattered Journal Pages

Emily at Writer Emily Mundell

Alyssa at Ollie the Appy

Ashley at Colorful, Creative Cards

Why should you guys do this? Um... well tags are fun and awesome and also this is a great way for people to get to know you better so yeah. :D

(I'm not sure if all of you do tags, buuuutt I was stubborn and tagged you anyways. Hehe. But if you really don't want to you can just ignore me and I won't be offended. :P)

And now for my verse. I was totally gonna do something writing related, but I couldn't find a good one, so I just chose these ones:

Psalms 18:25-26  With the merciful thou wilt show thyself merciful; with an upright man thou wilt shew thyself upright; with the pure thou wilt show thyself pure; and with the froward thou wilt show thyself froward.

Also, how is Camp Nano coming for you Nanoians? (totally did not make that up on the spot) Are you making your goals? (I am. *pleased grin*)

And if any of you are wondering about my blogs page, theeeen do not fear! It will be coming. Sooner or later. Currently I'm collecting links/buttons which basically involves an internet scavenger hunt. Yeah, so depending on how much I procrastinate, it could take a little while. But stand by for that. :D

~Jonathan


Share this:

,

CONVERSATION

56 comments:

  1. Man i'm gonna have to do 5 as well...... can't do one

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. XD don't worry five facts are more fun anyways. :D

      Delete
  2. Duuuuude, same! I can draw like...words. xD Nothing else.
    I'm both person, night and day, but night is harder than morning.
    No comment on number three, I love movies. A lot.
    No comment on number four, because I like live off of coffee.
    And yeah, I'm ok at some history and lit, but nothing else.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. xD yeah drawing is HARD.
      Really? I'm like dead in the mornings. :P
      0_0 oops sorry *whispers* I blame it on my attention span.
      yep I know I read your post :P
      yessss science noooooo :P

      Delete
  3. I LOVE STICK FIGURES. I WILL SIGN YOUR PETITION :DDD
    I too am a night owl. I do find it hard to write because of tiredness later in the night, tho.
    You are insane. Movies are awesome.
    Ugh. Coffee. Don't even get me started on coffee. Its the worst *blech*
    I haven't even done anything like chemistry *shudders*, and yet I hate science. MY WORST SUBJECT, TOO. I think my best is either History or Math.(Tho I do not like Math) Literture is good, but the grammar I don't understand much. :)
    You already know how my Nano experience is going, so no need to comment there :D
    ~*Hann*~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH YEAH, WHERE IS THAT PETITION? IN ANY CASE, YOU CAN COPY AND PASTE MY NAME.

      Amanda Beguerie

      there. signed it. heh heh heh. XD

      Delete
    2. SWEET COOL. STICK PEOPLE ARE AWESOME. :D
      yep nighttime is awesome. :)
      ummm... well... they.... are... kinda... boring. *hides* SORRY. :P
      I'm not quite in full-chemistry yet, but I will be soon. AH THE DREAD. science is so hard. History and Math are fine for me tho. :D
      yes your NaNo experience is going awesome. :D

      Delete
    3. Nice Amanda! :P Now we only need.... 997 more should do the trick. xD

      Delete
  4. Thanks for tagging me! See, told you I saw the future!

    Ditto on 1, 2, 3, and 5. I LOVE COFFEE. Lol, sorry. In PR, I drank it REALLY DARK and it was FANTASTIC. Hahahaha.
    I don't really watch a lot of movies, but I do like some TV shows. They're more manageable to devour.

    I might do this? M.K. Aneal (who started the tag) tagged me a while back...so...yes. I'll see how things go!

    NaNo! Aah! The Craziness! The Terrifyingness! The Pressure! *runs around screaming and tearing out my hair*
    I'm having so much fun. I'm sort of kind of making my goals? I DON'T EVEN KNOW.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *gasps* YOU DID. Nice job, I wonder how she pulled that of... :P

      Really? You can drink it dark? Wow, I can't even drink it sugared up. xD Yeah same. Except for we don't get TV out here in the sticks, so yeah. :P Movies are soooo looonnng though. :P

      Yeah don't worry about it if you don't have time or don't want to or whatever. I don't mind at all. :D

      *pats you on the back* NO YOU'RE DOING GOOD. We can do this. I know it. *chucks mounds of sour patch at you* :D

      Delete
  5. I can agree with 1 and 5. And until a year ago, I hated coffe. But now I'm a coffee addict. I'm not sure if I'm a night owl or a day...person. Day owl just sounds wrong! And stick figures are about the extent of my drawing. I stink at anything art...except writing! I do love movies, and I can handle a few tv shows. Books are better most of the time! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? While I don't think it's likely, maybe I will magically like it as an adult. xD (yeah, probably not...)
      xD You can be a day robin or something. :P Yep, me too. I'm not very artsy.
      Yeah, books are BEST. :P

      Delete
  6. I definitely resonate with your "meh" feelings towards movies and your hatred of coffee. Coffee is nasty in all shapes and forms and movies are all well and good, I can just never make myself watch them very often. I mean, yeah I did totally binge-watch all of the Avatar: The Last Airbender/Legend of Korra series last year but that doesn't happen very often. :P
    Thanks for tagging me, my first tag! *excited flailing* I will probably not be able to think of one big enough fact, but I'm going to try and see if I can meet this challenge. But yeah, I'll probably do the simple thing and do five or something.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah coffee, blech. Ugh. Blah. :P
      SAME. They're kinda time-consuming also. Plus, since it's hard for me to pay attention (unless it's like a really engaging movie. read in: The Force Awakens), I end up confused. Of course, it's no one's fault but my own. :P
      Yay! Have fun doing the tag. :D

      Delete
  7. Hey, I just did the same tag!! Yeah, who actually does just one fact? That's not even really worthy of an entire blog post.

    There is nothing wrong with stick figures. Shame on the people who hate them!! I remember doing a Bible course with my dad (stick figure king) that was a journey through the Old Testament with stick figures. It was so awesome!! XD

    I am new to the night owl thing (now that I'm no longer forced to get up early instead). Already, it had reached level critical. As in 1 am every night critical. . .

    Overall, I enjoy movies. But I am liking them less and less just for the sake of watching something. I either love them and I'll eventually get in the mood to watch it again, or dismiss them.

    Coffee is growing on me. Mainly because I don't like soft drinks and caffeine is necessity. I do it instead of tea just because it's a little creamier. Tea is usually too bitter for me in the long run :/

    Chemistry and physics and all that good stuff are no fun. However, I enjoyed biology quite a bit, so . . . it depends :P Grammar and lit and comp are the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep I saw Rachel tagged us both. I haven't read yours yet though... :D

      I KNOW. Stick people are amazing. And that Bible course sounds awesome. xD

      Ahhhh I feel you. Same, oftentimes. Other times I force myself into bed. :P

      Yeah I can occasionally watch a movie but for me "watching" a movie consists of sitting on the couch while the movie plays with my laptop. xD

      Really? Tea is typically too bitter for me also, but tons of honey typically remedies that. :D

      Blech, yeah I know. I don't like 'em at all. Biology is okay... at least there's hardly any formulas. :D

      Delete
  8. Stick figures for the win.
    *has totally never flipped the lights off and jumped halfway across the room into bed because of possible lurking monsters*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *adds your name to the petition* xD
      Hey don't worry as long as the closet door is shut there's no lurking monsters. :P

      Delete
  9. *is commenting for the third time* *oops* *sorry* *wait am I supposed to apologize?*
    Aaaanyway.

    I'm blown away with how many comments you keep getting. Like OH MY WORD. You've had your blog for what, two months? Whoa. o.O What is this secret you must have to getting tons of comments? Like...you have 19 now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *doesn't mind you commenting three times* :D

      Ummm... well... I guess it's just cause I comment on other's blogs relatively frequently? At least that's what I think. :)

      But being a master ninja stalker helps. :P *insert ninja face*

      Delete
    2. :D

      I comment on a lot of blogs, just not on every post. I should get better at that. If I like it when other people do it to me, I should probably do it too, right? :P

      Delete
    3. XD It does get kind of time consuming, but I don't really mind. :D

      Delete
    4. I know I like only have about six on each post....
      I don't post a lot but yours are funny
      I try to comment on other blogs

      Delete
    5. XD well I'm glad they're funny. :)

      Delete
  10. I'm afraid we can't be friends. I'm sorry. *wipes away tears* Because ... no coffee? Ever? That's so ... that's just sad, man. Really sad. *sniffles and slumps away in dejection*
    BUT: I am also a night owl (I love the IDEA of morning, but, eheheheheh, um, not the morning itself. I am notoriously hard to wake.) and I also do not care for science. It isn't exactly hard for me, but ... I just don't ... /like/ it. *makes face*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pffft ha we already stalk each other. YOU CANNOT HIDE, COFFEE LOVER. :P *pouts* Becaaause it's sooooo bitter. xD
      Same. Getting up early is something I aspire to, but don't actually achieve very often. And science... ughhhh... nooooo... we know where I stand on that. :P

      Delete
  11. That was so interesting and funny! But I really like coffee so....:|

    Same on number 5. I CAN'T STAND SCIENCE. I have learned like, nothing in it this year. *cries*

    Stick people are...um..I am an artist so I can't say much about stick people.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. XD Thanks! Coffee... coffee... *has no other comments* :P

      YES I KNOW. So complicated and hard. XD

      Ohhh you are? *hides* :P

      Delete
  12. Okay, I was with you at first... I'm totally a night owl that can't draw.
    BUT. I LOVE movies. The more feels the better. Anne of Green Gables are favs. :D *high-five for being a sport and sticking it out through all 3 movies* And coffee is amazing too. I LOOOOOVE Starbucks. ;)
    Ack, yes. Science is awful. I'm taking biology this year and it's not going so well. *headdesk*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Coolio. :D
      Oh... yeah... feels... yeah... *hides* BUT HEY I get some credit for watching all the Anne of Green Gable, so *accepts high five* :P
      Argh science nooooo. Biology is actually okay, but still noooooo xD

      Delete
  13. I shall sign the Stick People petition too! We need to make more people aware of the hurt we are causing stick people ;)
    I dont drink coffee either. Tried it a few years ago and despised it. Haven't brought myself to try it again.
    I haaaaaate science. I could never understand all those complicated formulas and atom nonsense.
    Great post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. XD Yep I'll add you. :P
      *whispers* I know, same. I haven't had it in a year or two either.
      UGH I KNOW. It's like Elvish or something. ;)
      Thanks. :D

      Delete
  14. NIGHT OWLS FOR THE WIN. I just... yes. I always get super hyper and awake when it's late. And the mornings and me... well. Nope. We don't get along. AT ALL EW MORNINGS. *gags*

    OHH, and I heard that you were considering going to Realm Makers? Possibly? Maybe? I'm going this year and it's going to be epicly amazing. *nod*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep same. NIGHT OWLS GO. Yessss I hate mornings. At least what I see of them. :P

      Ah, I was thinking about it, but I don't think I'll be able to make it this year. :( My fantasy novel's manuscript won't be done by then. Maybe next year though! :)
      It looks like fun though! I hope y'all have a great time! :D

      Delete
    2. Yes realm makers!!!!! And night owls are the best. I seem to get a lot down at night, mornings aren't to productive

      Delete
    3. OH YEAH that's right, you're going, right Hannah? Pretty sure you are. You two should totally meet up. :)
      And SAME. I get a lot more done in the afternoons and nights. :D

      Delete
    4. Yeah I am going. And we are planning on meeting up.
      Maybe next year.....
      Then we can all meet

      Delete
    5. Bethany: It's a writing conference for writers of fantasy/sci-fi. It's in Pennsylvania this year. :)
      Hannah: ooh yeah that'd be cool :D

      Delete
    6. I reeeeaaally wish I could go just to meet up with the fantastic people I know are going. And it's only about an hour from my grandparents' house. *sigh*
      But I don't write speculative fiction, haha, so I'd just be going for the people. XD

      Delete
    7. Okay, thanks. Sounds interesting! Have you attended?

      Delete
    8. Amanda: What, SAME! It's about an hour and a half from my grandparent's house this year, and I'm actually going to be there in July. But I have like, a hundred dollars. XD And no job. :P

      Bethany: Nope, not yet. :D

      Delete
    9. No waaayy! I wonder if they're neighbors. XD
      You gotta start writing for pay! (I should start doing that too. Alas, I procrastinate.) Haha.

      Delete
    10. XD that would actually be really funny. :)
      WHAT GOOD IDEA eeexceeeeept for the fact there's no one to pay me until I finish a novel and get published. (*whispers* And I may or may not procrastinate also. :P)

      Delete
    11. Have you looked into writing for magazines? :P

      Delete
    12. Hmm... no... not a bad idea, though. :D

      Delete
  15. I am not an artist in any way, shape, or form...except I can paint pictures through words if that counts. :)
    I CAN do the night thing, sometimes I get adventurous like that. I wouldn't call myself a Night Owl, or a morning person, but I have the ability to do both and enjoy both. I just have to choose which one I feel like. lol
    My sister is all about movies. She'd watch them all day. (and night.) I enjoy good movies, but I prefer writing or reading.
    THE FOLLOWING YOU SHOULD RECOGNIZE FROM A PREVIOUS POST: *ahem*
    You don't do coffee??? "That does put a damper on our relationship." lol
    What science are you doing? I'm taking Biology. Its not too bad. I actually (YOU don't murder ME) am doing okay at it. Mostly. Except when I fall waaaaaaay behind. But now I'm caught up! :D Anyways, I'm pretty good at most of my subjects, but Spanish and me are not doing too great. Yes, love the lit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. XD so can I. I guess we can count that. :P
      Really? So lucky. :P You can go to bed late or choose to get up early. For me, it's late-late. XD
      My younger brothers enjoy movies sometimes, but no one else in my family is really into movies.
      OOH OOH I RECOGNIZE IT. XD You totally could have used "You seem a decent fellow. I hate to kill you." And then I would have used "You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die." :P
      We're sorta on our own schedule, so I'm juuuuuust wrapping up Biology. I'm a little behind in Science. XD
      Spanish I'm okay with, it confuses me sometimes though. :)

      Delete
    2. That would have been perfect. *Smacks head on keyboard* Why didn't I think of that?
      What are you using to study Spanish? I'm using the Rosetta Stone. I started the Level 2 three weeks ago. Is this your first year too?

      By the way, that Princess Bride post still has me laughing whenever I think of it. It was totally awesome.

      Oh, and I was wondering if you plan on posting some of your writing sometime soon? I'd enjoy reading it!

      Delete
    3. XD I use Bob Jones University Press Spanish, and I'm on my second year. I've dabbled in Duolingo though. :)

      XD XD thanks I'm glad it was funny. :P

      Well... *points to my writing page* we've got that... but also...

      *whispers* I may or may not be working on something. You'll find out at some point. *dramatic music* :P

      Delete
    4. Well, you'd better not keep us all waiting too long! Whoa...that dramatic music totally has me on the edge of my seat! Can't wait!

      Delete
    5. XD Thanks I'm working on it. :D

      Delete
  16. Tag, you're it! I tagged you for the Liebster Award! :) If you're interested, you can check it out here: http://fireflysstoryspace.blogspot.com/2016/04/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OOH OOH COOL I'm definitely interested, I love tags! Thanks for tagging me. :D

      Delete
  17. Your night owl description described me 100%! LOL! My sisters get mad at me for leaving my light on well into the a.m. hours. But it's so thrilling/creepy being the only human awake in the house and not even noticing it until the awesome book I was reading is over. XD ~Grace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right? It's so adventurous and sometimes the book just won't let you put it down. XD

      Delete