The Tag of Epic Proportions

I have been tagged, minions.

*cue chorus of surprised gasps*

Yes I know there was no way you could have guessed that from the title.


So basically I got tagged for like twelve things (FINE maybe not twelve. It was more like four. THANKS TO FAITH, HANNAH, HANNAH, AND EMILY FOR TAGGING ME THOUGH. :D) and am now behind so this is me mashing all of them together into one giant post.

Because I'm economical, obviously. *coughs*



FINE I CONFESS it might be because I have concluded that Camp NaNo has indeed fried my brain and it needs a break. Recently, I have

a) Misspelled the name of one of my villains
b) Mistaken a vacuum cleaner for a burglar and nearly screamed "STOP THIEF" (It was dark, okay?)
c) Found a very nasty scratch on my leg which legit looks like claw marks (noooo idea how it got there though)
d) Accidentally added a day to the calendar (I now know there aren't 31 days in April though, so there's a small plus)
e) Got my feet bounced out from under me by my twin and landed on my neck (complete with crunching sound. don't worry, I lived)

Anyhow, let's look at the rules for these tags. (which are pretty much the same for both tags)

The rules for the Liebster Award:

1. Link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Answer their 11 questions.
3. Tag 11 bloggers. *inserts daunted emoticon here*
4. Ask them 11 questions.
5. Let them know you've tagged them.

The rules for the Infinity Dream Tag

1. Thank the blogger who tagged you.
2. Tell us 11 facts about yourself. *another very daunted emoticon*
3. Answer the 11 questions given to you.
4. Tag 11 bloggers and give them 11 new questions to answer.


I'm might be cutting this short a little. Why?

NONE OF YOU HAVE TIME TO READ ALL OF IT. and also my fried brain would probably go on strike Plus some of the questions you guys already know the answers to because of my About Me page. XD

So instead I pulled my twenty eight favorite questions (seven from each person) and am answering those. :) I hope you guys don't mind. :D






Faith (for the Liebster Award)

1. What is your personality type? 

ESTJ: extraverted sensing something (I'm not a pro with these XD) judging

2. What part of writing a blog post takes the longest for you?

Ummm... probably writing it. I mean, linking up to others can take a while, but writing probably takes the longest. *nods*

3. Would you rather smell fresh-cut grass or campfire smoke? 

SMOKE. I mean, the essence of this question is "Would you rather be camping or mowing the lawn?" Uh, camping. Besides CAMPFIRES ARE ASSOCIATED WITH MARSHMALLOWS AND CHOCOLATE AND GRAHAM CRACKERS. So yes definitely campfire smoke.

4. What's the last song you listened to? (And did you like it?)

Ummm... *thinks* I don't listen to music very often. But the other day my siblings were watching Tangled and I was in my room, and I could hear the music. *nods* IT TOTALLY COUNTS.

5. What's the last movie you watched? (And did you like it?)

XD Well I wasn't actually watching Tangled, so that doesn't count. Hmm... 
Does this have to be the last movie you watched and actually payed complete attention to? #neverhappens XD But the last movie I "watched" *coughs* was either Interstellar (still confused about that one) or Return to the Hiding Place (this is one of those movies where at least two thirds of the main characters DIE.)

6. What's the last book you finished? (And did you like it?)

Well I read a lot more than I watch movies, so this one is easy breezy. It was Behold the Dawn by K. M. Weiland. Yep I did like it. :)

7. Would you rather use a pen or a pencil? If you chose pen, what color of ink? 

I never use pencils. I mean, ALL OF THAT SHARPENING. It's just impractical. And then when the tips breaks. NOOOOO KILL ME NOW. So definitely pens. Ink color? Ummm... black, I guess.



Hannah for the Liebster Award (although my understanding is that these are Abi's questions XD)

1. What's the story behind your blog's name? 

Look at my name. *waits* Now look at my blog name. *waits*
It's self explanatory, really.

2. What is your favorite stage of writing?

First drafting, because you can be as messy as you want without having to worry about it. (At least not until editing comes along... XD)

3. Where/in what conditions do you write the best?

DUDE NIGHT OWLS FOREVER. Also, no writing music. NONE. It distracts me.

4. What is your favorite historical period?

American Revolutionary War. This is one of those random things you have no reason whatsoever for, it's just the way things are.

5. What is your favorite dessert?

Um sour patch doesn't count as a dessert, right? *sighs* Okay then maybe ice cream or cake or pie or brownies I CAN'T CHOOSE THERE'S TOO MANY.

6. Where's the furthest you've been from home?

Umm... Pennsylvania, maybe? Really not that far. XD

7. What is your happy place?

In my room or driving alone with the windows rolled down(doesn't happen to often though XD)



Hannah (for the Infinity Dreams Tag)

1. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life what would it be?

Well my instinct is to say "sour patch duh" but then again I'd prefer to live for the rest of my life. So probably something healthy that I could live off of. Maybe rice? Or beans?

2. Paperback or Hard cover?

Well hard cover books are more durable, but they're also really expensive and can tend to be a little wieldy. So paperback.

3. Summer or winter?

Summer. Because in the summer you have the option to go outside or not. It's not like you have to, but it's not like you can't either. In the winter you don't have a choice.

4. What is your favorite post you’ve done?

Well I don't really have a favorite post. XD Maybe this one? (Yes I'm going to make you blindly follow the link if you want to know mwahahahaha)

5. Favorite bible verse?

HAHA guys the whole Bible is good. And there are THOUSANDS of verses to choose from. However, here's a favorite:

1 Corinthians 1:18 - For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish, foolishness, but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.


6. You have $100 to spend, what do you buy?

Um is there a question here? Books, obviously. XD

7. What is your favorite pun and/or cheesy joke?




Emily (for the Infinity Dreams Tag)

(also yes I know the formatting is a little off here I DON'T KNOW WHY IT'S DOING THAT. TECHNOLOGY HATES ME.)

1. Do you have any pets? Tell us about them.
We have two cats, Rhino and Inky. And five cows. (can't remember their names...) Tell about them? Umm... well Inky is lazy and naps like all day and Rhino is playful and frisky and such. That's all I got. XD

2. What is a weird ability you have that most people don't?
Um does fixing the Wi-Fi count as an ability? I'm quite adept at that... also having tons of tabs up at the same time. XD

3. Top three favorite books?
Ooh mean Emily. :P Like do I honestly have to choose three OUT OF EVERY BOOK I'VE READ? XD (because honestly this question has no answer for an avid bookworm :P) As of late though (as in read recently-ish), my favs have been To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee (it's just so WELL. WRITTEN.), The Outsiders by S. E. Hinton (re-read for the second time and I'm still flailing HOW IS IT SO AMAZING), and Rebels by Jill Williamson.

4. If you were on death row and about to be executed but could choose your method of death, which would it be?
CREDIT TO EMILY FOR THE MOST ORIGINAL QUESTION. *applause*
But hmmm. *thinks* Probably something quick maybe. Like... electric chair? XD I really am not sure. :)

5. Where are three places you want to go in the world most?
A) Ireland. Let's be real guys when they talk they sound waaaaaay cooler than us.
B) Antarctica. Because polar bears and penguins are awesome. (and just to be able to say "I've been to Antarctica and lived" sounds cool)
C) Switzerland. No idea why.

6. Favorite kind of chocolate?
Milk. Dark isn't sweet enough, and I've never been a huge fan of white.

7. What is your strongest-held belief, something you would die for?
Anything in the Bible! :)




THERE YOU HAVE IT. MY AUTOBIOGRAPHY. I think now I'm supposed to ask questions and tag people.

...

...

...

Okay guys I just wrote an autobiography I can get away with bending the rules a little, right? :D

(*cough* don't answer that)

But either way TELL ME ABOUT YOUR EXISTENCE. Where do you want to go? Campfire smoke or freshly cut grass? Cheesy pun/joke? (YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO.)

~Jonathan

Share this:

,

CONVERSATION

46 comments:

  1. xD My tag was similar ,but didn't have a cool picture.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah yes it was. *whispers* Rachel go make a Canva account you won't regret it. XD

      Delete
    2. WHAT. NO. YOU COMMENTED BEFORE ME, Rachael! :P

      Probably only because my comment was so long and took me 15 minutes to type out.

      Delete
    3. Oh yeah, I have one. *hides* I just use Picmonkey. *goes off to work on Canva*

      Delete
    4. YES USE CANVA it's sooo amazing. XD

      Delete
    5. I SECOND THAT.
      #canvaforlife

      Delete
  2. YOU LITERALLY POSTED THIS 12 MINUTES AGO AND I THINK I HAVE TO FIRST COMMENT UNLESS SOMEONE IS A SUPER FAST READER AND TYPER AND HAS NO LIFE WHATSOEVER.

    Ahem. Anyway, good post! :) *cough* Extrovert *cough* Sensing *cough* INTUITION *cough* Judging :D :P

    YES I LOVE CAMPFIRE ALSO. And dessert. And cookies. And s'mores. (Must I mention sour patch?) They're life.

    I also really live Irish accents. And French. And German. I have a German neighbour, did ya know? It's fun to talk to her. XD

    The Outsiders is seriously my favorite book! I had to read it for a homeschool-teen-bookclub-group-thing-amabob and I loved it. I would read it again if I had the time.

    I HAVE THE ABILITY TO MAKE YOU LAUGH EVEN WHEN IM NOT TRYING. IF YIU HAVENT LAUGHED (even in yo head) WHILE READING MY COMMENT YOU ARE CRAZY AND HAVE NO SOUL. THAT WOULD OFFEND ME. *cringes*

    Aaaaaaaanywho.... I am glad I now know your cats names *nods* I was wondering what they were. That was the most important fact I got out o this whole long thing that took me 10 minutes to read XP ;)
    (And yes I know, that was the most GENIOUS ending to a comment about your life)

    P.S. OH and did you know that if we winked in real life as much as we do over the internet or texting, the world would be a creepy place O_O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HANN RACHEL BEAT YOU SORRY. :P

      OOOHHHHH so that's what it was I might remember that now. XD

      CAMPFIRES RULE. I'm actually going camping in July, so I'm super excited. :)

      Accents are just fun in general. :)

      OHMIWORD it is? It's like my favorite also. XD

      *chuckles* There. Happy? :P

      Ah you were? XD Yes I know it was quite long BE GLAD I SHORTENED IT. XD
      (*bows* why thank you. :D)

      *snickers* Never thought of that before. XD

      Delete
    2. AWWWW. NO!!!!!! My comment was just so long...

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha the name of your post was just so great I had to click on it and read it :D
    If the misspelled villain name you are referring to is Javert, remember it's a French name and autocorrect was probably plotting against you :P
    I've tried writing with music, but it is too distracting for me too. I always end up focusing on the music rather than my writing!
    I love the reason you want to go to Ireland LOL So true though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. XD Thanks, glad the title grabbed your attention. :)
      Yup that was it. XD Truth it probably was. I can just see it laughing evilly ugh. :P
      REALLY WOW you're the only person I know who's told me that. :)
      XD thanks. :)

      Delete
  5. I love your little mishaps from the past few weeks made me laugh. And this is quiete the autobiography Lol. :P fun to read

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *snickers* Yes it's been a rather 'exciting' *cough* last few weeks. :P
      XD Thanks! :)

      Delete
  6. *takes a deep breath*
    Here's some of my answers to some of those questions...ready?? ;)
    (Would you rather smell fresh-cut grass or campfire smoke?)
    Definitely there with you on that one. :) Who Doesn't like roasting marshmallows?
    (Would you rather use a pen or a pencil? If you chose pen, what color of ink?)
    That's what mechanical pencils are for dude. You can't erase spelling/grammar mistakes with pens. Just saying.
    (Summer or winter?)
    Whoohoo! Another summer lover!!! If you want more of my opinion on that matter, go and read my most recent blog post...which reminds me, I tagged you. Have fun with another tag! ;)
    (If you were on death row and about to be executed but could choose your method of death, which would it be?)
    I would vote for old age. Anyone with me on that one? ;)
    (Favorite kind of chocolate?)
    Same here. I like milk chocolate. Though, some dark chocolate is actually pretty good if its not all by itself. :)
    Now to answer the last two questions since I answered the middle last one up there(^^^):
    Where do you want to go?
    The British Isles.
    Cheesy pun/joke?
    "Congratulations! You just broke your personal record of how many days you've been alive!"
    "I'm so good at sleeping, I can do it WITH MY EYES CLOSED."
    "When you fall, I'll help you up...AFTER I FINISH LAUGHING."
    "Dear LOL, thank you for being there when I have nothing else to say."
    Those are only a few. Enjoy the laughs. :)
    Comment over.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do I get a prize for longest comment? ;)

      Delete
    2. *snickers* Nice puns. XD And yes mechanical pencils ARE AWESOME but I use them for school... so that's sorta why pens are higher on the list. XD
      (And oh my word one of my other friends told me to do old age. XD)
      And yes, prize goes to you. (at least for this post. :D)

      Delete
  7. I just realized you said you almost killed a vacuum cleaner :P
    THAT would've been a funny sight XD

    ReplyDelete
  8. Do you have burglars often? Or vacuum cleaners, for that matter? B-) Wait, finding cuts and bruises and not knowing from where they originated means your brain is fried? I'm like...beyond fried then. It happens to me quite frequently. XD Crunching sound? Sounds...painful...

    YOU SAID CAMPFIRE SMOKE!!! *flails* I think you're the first of my nominees to say that. And, yes, I was totally thinking camping vs. mowing. ;) Camping is like the best thing ever. I have severe camping fever right now... -_-

    Don't speak badly about "Return to the Hiding Place"! Okay, yes, several MCs die... BUT. Look at everything it stirs up inside of you? I mean, this movie literally ripped my heart out and trampled it on the ground and I walked around in a dazed stupors for...a week? But I can feel the characters in their struggle for good over evil and...gah. It's amazing. Come on, it's Christian. It's WWII. What do you expect? XD (And I will kindly hush now. You can thank me later.)

    You can get away with bending the rules a *little*. (I'm answering anyway.) Nice job combining all these. It was fun to read. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Burglars, only on occasion. Vacuum cleaner? All the time. XD *snickers* Happens to me all the time too, the claw mark resemblance though was rather weird though... XD. Nah don't worry it wasn't too bad. :)

      YES OF COURSE I DID. Wait, really? Wow I never would have thought to choose grass... XD I KNOW I LOVE CAMPING.

      *chuckles* Well it was probably mostly my fault that I didn't like it too much because I wasn't paying attention at the beginning... which is confusing later on when you're blurting out questions like "WAIT WHO IS THAT DUDE?" and your siblings are just rolling their eyes. :P

      XD Well you can answer if you allow me to bend the rules, I guess. XD Thanks! :)

      Delete
    2. "WAIT WHO IS THAT DUDE?" I DO THAT TOO XD. LiKE the first day I joined the NaNo cabin, my fam was watching Sherlock. I was so caught up with talking to y'all I literally HAVE NO IDEA WHAT HAPPENED IN THAT MOVIE.
      I still haven't gotten back around to rewatching it :P

      Delete
    3. XD SAME that's actually what I was doing for Return to the Hiding Place. XD I still kinda know what happened though... XD

      Delete
    4. I think I remember like the first 30 minutes of the movie... But that's all XD

      Delete
  9. OH MY FAVORITE CORNY JOKES:

    What do you call a cow with no legs:
    Ground beef

    What do you call a man with no limbs floating in the ocean?
    Bob

    (I'm so bad at remembering my favorite jokes when people ask me to, and then like two days later I'll just randomly blurt out my favorite and people will be like "what was that for?" And I'll explain that I couldn't remember two days ago what my favorite was and I remembered now. XD :P)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *snickers* Good ones. :)

      (Aaaahhh I see. :D)

      Delete
    2. Haha... Not the best I've said.

      But yeah, I have this really long and elaborate joke that I just couldn't do over the internet ;P

      Delete
    3. I like the first one; I have a joke with the same answer: What do you call a cow laying down? Ground Beef. ;)

      Delete
  10. OKAY PLEASE FORGIVE ME, BECAUSE I'VE BEEN A TERRIBLE PERSON NOT COMMENTING ON YOUR PAST BLOG POSTS. *hides in corner* I'm soooorrrryyy!

    Omw, Jonathan, you make me laugh.
    You mistook a vacuum cleaner for a burglar...*nods* I can see that happening. I once thought a Dora balloon was an uninvited guest, so. xD

    (For the record, I'd probably go for lethal injection as opposed to electric chair. All that zzZZZZzzzzJjjjjjjjzjzjzjzzzz-ing [the sound of me being electrocuted] would probably be painful. So although I hate needles, I'm guessing it would hurt less than a firing squad or being stabbed mercilessly with a knife.)

    I'm gonna have to say I love the smell of campfire smoke, but hate when I smell like it. I love freshly mowed lawns, as long as I don't have to do the mowing. Ha.

    I really want to take a long vacation to NYC. I have an obsession with that place. Also I want to go back to Puerto Rico. And go on a year-long road trip to visit all my online friends.

    Speaking of sour patch, I've been binging on them all day. Who says we can't live off of them? *furrows eyebrows like a book character*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. NO DON'T BE. I ACTUALLY... *whispers* haven't commented on all yours either... so yeah. XD

      *chuckles* A Dora balloon? Wow Amanda. :P

      (Hmm... didn't think of that option. XD)

      *laughs* Well we tend to have a looooot of mowing to do so nearly all of us have to mow a generous amount. XD

      Ooohhhh NYC sounds fun! AND YES it might take me a few years though... XD

      WAIT REALLY I'M JEALOUS. XD Umm... my biology textbook. :P

      Delete
    2. OMW. I hate NYC... :// yes, you may hate me now.
      Anyway, I don't like NYC because of the endless crowds of people, the subways... And a tramatic experience with a man who we think was high on something... *shudders* But I do like all the stores and (OF COURSE) the musicals :)

      Delete
    3. *whispers from my hiding place in the corner* It's fine. xD I have the hardest time keeping up with blogs and commenting regularly.

      :P I know, right? Go me. BUT HEY I WAS EIGHT. And my mom thought the SAME THING.

      Haha, I bet...we only have like 3/4 of an acre and part of it is cement/patio/inground pool so it's honestly not too bad. (Then again, I'm rarely the mower. I do more dishes/laundry/cleaning and all that pizazz.)

      TRUUUUE. Half of me wants to ask to mail people presents, sneakily gather their addresses, and show up at their houses for a while. But some say that's called real-life stalking? I guess those people just want to ruin all my fun.

      Pshhhh, biology textbook. How dare it. XD

      Delete
    4. Same. XD I'm actually pretty good with commenting (kinda *cough* XD), but horrible at checking back for a reply. XD

      Okay if you were eight that's a good excuse. :)

      XD Yup but there's me and my four brothers to do it so it's not too bad. I do my share of dishes and cleaning... no laundry though. :D

      Pshaw that is called real life stalking but ninjas can do that and get away with it. :P

      Yeah you're right. I hate biology anyhow. XD *feeds biology textbook to polar bears* :P

      Delete
  11. Oh my goodness. I took a big swig of coffee as I was reading this and got to the Peter Pan thing and you made me choke XP SHAME ON YOU.

    And I was legit going to comment to ask about your blog's name because I was 99.999999% sure your name was behind it and I just love it so much AHHHHA.

    (and yes, those were Abi's questions because I was too lazy hehehe. But hey, I did tag people so.)

    Also, yes, the Irish have the coolest accents. *nods*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SEE? WHY YOU SHOULD'T DRINK COFFEE. :P Not my fault if you're drinking hazardous substances. :P

      XD Thanks, it's sorta a semi pun.

      (Yes you get bonus points for tagging people. And I didn't even come up with questions OR tag people so yeah. XD)

      I KNOW it seems like most of Europe just sounds cooler than us. XD

      Delete
  12. Very interesting answers, I enjoyed the mini-biography! I just want to point out though that there are no polar bears in Antartica, they live in the North Pole, away from the Penguins. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :) Wait whaaaaat? Well that's rather inconvenient. :P

      Delete
    2. Sorry to be the one to break it to you!

      Delete
  13. INTERSTELLAR. I really love that movie despite it's confusingness because it's very weird and quirky and feelsy and makes me cry and now I'm rambling but I love it. xD *deep breath*

    Ooh, you're an ESTJ? Yay for more extroverted writers! *high fives* I'm an ENFP. We're almost exact opposites. xD

    OH OH OH! I HAVE A REALLY BAD PUN. BUT IT LEGIT MADE ME LAUGH FOR SEVERAL MINUTES WHEN I HEARD IT.
    "I can't believe I got fired from the calendar factory. All I did was take a day off. *cue more giggling* Sigh, I love that so much for some reason. xD

    // katie grace
    a writer's faith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I liked the red headed girl (can't remember the name lol) but then HIS KIDS GET OLD NOOOO. Screenwriter, do not put me through this emotional trauma, please and thank you. XD

      HOORAY EXTRAVERTS GO. *high fives back* Oh wow we are. XD

      OH GOODNESS that one's actually pretty good. It fits with the post a little, too. But in my case it would be add a day... XD

      Delete
  14. This was fun! Where do I want to go? Um, probably Germany. (My grandma lived there during WWII.) Uh, campfire smoke. No brainer. I don't really have a favorite joke/pun. If I think of one I'll let you know. :)

    By the way, that post that you forced me to blindly click on is also my fav of yours, but you already know that. :P

    Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :) Ooh Germany sounds fun though. GOOD CAMPFIRE SMOKE. *high fives* XD

      *chuckles* why thank you. :D

      Delete
  15. Hey! You don't have to publish this, but I was wondering if you got my comment I left yesterday. I though i left one but maybe it didn't go through...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, it went through fine! :) *whispers* Sometimes it takes me a bit to publish them though... XD

      Delete