Three Day Quote Tag: Day One

In which life is busy hence I default to this easy post.

It's a tag.

THANKS TO REBEKAH! )




















Rules
  • Thank the person who tagged you. (CALLED IT.)
  • Nominate 3 new bloggers every day.
  • Post a new quote everyday for 3 consecutive days.

Okay so DISCLAIMER: this may be the shortest post you ever see from me. Savor this moment. (I don't know why just do it.)





*cough* Okay MOMENT OVER. Now I chuck a quote your way:


Tagged Humans


And if you don't do tags or you've already done this one or you're just not interested then you don't have to. :) (for the record though, I came about four seconds away from publishing this with no one tagged before I realized WAIT AREN'T I SUPPOSED TO LIKE TAG OTHER BLOGGERS. XD)


Okay so THAT'S ALL FOR TODAY FOLKS. What, you say I have to actually talk about the quote? Uh um *fumbles for excuses* Well 1) I have speech group later and 2) I'm leaving for Vegas on SUNDAY (at 5 AM) and 3) we have friends from out of town staying with us next week while I'm in Vegas (it's complicated) so that's extra prep.

So if you feel like it, drop a comment. If not, go along with your lives. XD

~ Jonathan

Share this:

,

CONVERSATION

19 comments:

  1. "So if you feel like it, drop a comment. If not, go along with your lives." haha that's actually probably my favourite quote here! But great post, nice points on writing!

    God bless!
    Christopher Green

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll use this when i have a need for new posts :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *chuckles* That's exactly what I did. XD

      Delete
  3. I'm "dropping a comment"! Hey! I've read 1984 by George Orwell... It had a interesting and scary premise, but it had so much sexual stuff that I wasn't expecting. *wince* So, yeah... I didn't like it. That's some interesting rules, though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah I started that one but couldn't finish it. :( Still a good quote though! :)

      Delete
  4. Good quote! Thanks for the nomination! Have a good time in Vegas! (Have you ever been before? I've been to both Vegas and Reno for an overnight.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! :) Yup I've been there once, we went there last year.

      Delete
  5. Nice quote. XD I love writing quotes and I have a HOARD of them on Pinterest. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE THEM ALSO but I don't have a Pinterest. XD

      Delete
  6. Usually I'm not one for writing rules because I'm a rebel. (Ha not but let's go with it for the sake of my comment.) But these were making fair sense. And then #6 had me at "break." So I'm totally saving this for future reference.

    Have fun in Vegas, Jonathan! GIVE US A POST WHEN YOU GET BACK. *waves*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never been much of a rule-follower myself. XD

      I SHALL I actually may post while in Vegas depending on what mood I'm in. XD

      Delete
  7. WOAH. YOU CHANGED YOUR BLOG LAYOUT.
    It's cool. I like it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BUT SINCE YOU LEFT THIS COMMENT I'VE CHANGED IT AGAIN. It's much better now. XD

      Delete
  8. I accept!! Thanks Jonathan!

    Congrats on your new blog design! It looks great! :D

    Have fun in Vegas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool, I'll watch for your post. :)

      Thanks!

      I will! XD

      Delete
  9. YES AND I STILL LIKE IT. VERY AWESOME XD

    ReplyDelete
  10. Whoa...you're blog looks weird. Cool, but different. ;) Nice new look! ^_^ I'm one of those change-is-usually-awesome people, hence how my blog ends up changing every couple months...however, I like to find something I like and stick to it sometimes. Though that's rare.
    Yes, you called it. ;) Thanks for doing this tag anyways. :) The quote was awesome. I liked the sixth rule best.

    ReplyDelete