Three Day Quote Tag: Day Three


IN WHICH MY BLOG DESIGN IS FINISHED WOOT WOOT.

Yes I managed to figure out how to customize the pages (blog html stuff ugh) so now you won't expect me to talk about Health and Business. *cough* XD I'll probably work up a new button when I get back, so stay tuned for that. :)

The final quote:



And a few extra writing pics because why not:

And... yeah that's all for today. Except I'M LEAVING FOR VEGAS GUYS.

TOMORROW.


So yeah I'll be gone for a week. No one is allowed to post while I'm gone because I don't want to miss anything please and thank you. XD

(also I think I just made a record for shortest post ever hooray)

~ Jonathan


Share this:

,

CONVERSATION

10 comments:

  1. Boy, I come back from a vacation and then you leave. Figures. ;)
    Hope you have fun, AND I WILL BE EXPECTING A DETAILED REPORT OF YOUR TRIP UPON YOUR RETURN.
    Thanks for doing the tag! I had fun reading your quotes. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. #firstcomment
      Don't think that's happened to me before. Cool! ;)

      Delete
  2. We will miss you!!!! and i might post but I will watch out for your comment

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked your "keep on writing" quote. It is very true. I have been writing something or other since I was seven, with virtually no critiquing, no help except from books, and the years have worked a huge change. I try not to plagiarize as much as I did at 7 ;) I don't believe in evolution of species but I do think writing can evolve. Just keep at it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE YOUR NEW DESIGN! IT'S SO GREATTTTTT!

    Good quotes. *thumbs up* It's a good reminder for me to actually write. Cuz I need to do that...(I mean I've been blogging, yes. But my book? Is in need of major attention. AHEM.)

    Have fun in Vegas! Woot woot! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. WHOOP You used my gif. XD
    Also, LOVELOVELOVEEEE the new header. O_o
    I'm always a sucker for nautical anything. :P
    Have fun in Vegas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. *grins at all the writing quotes* These are all so amazing. :D It seem like there's a lot of people going on vacation this week...except my family who *might* be going camping week. ;) Have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha, true, I think I would get in trouble if I tried to kidnap someone!! Would be super fun, though .. B-)
    Have a wonderful vacation! Sounds like it'll be super fun! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have a good time! Writing quotes were great and the LES MIS GIF!!!! Perfect and one of my favorite songs =D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love those quotes! I like your new blog design! Nice! That meme was perfect XD

    ~Grace

    ReplyDelete