Just a Quick Random Update Post

So whether you believe it or not, I'M ACTUALLY NOT DEAD. (Admit it, you were waiting on a funeral invitation.) NOPE. I'm still alive and kicking. *cough* But... not really blog posting. I HAVE AN EXPLANATION FOR THIS SUDDEN DISAPPEARANCE. Which I'm sure you're all dying to hear so let's get on with that. XD


Okay so I made sure to post my last blog post the day before I left for Pennsylvania. (If you didn't know I was going to Pennsylvania don't worry I think I only mentioned it like once. Or maybe not at all.) That way I wouldn't need to post on my vacation.

Enter next week. We were leaving for camping on Thursday. So naturally I planned my post to be on Thursday. (I EVEN HAD IT ALL WRITTEN but the good news is you'll still probably see it later this week or next week.) Which was still a kind of big gap between posts for me, but I obviously couldn't post while I was camping. (Because tents don't have wif-fi.) So I figured if I scheduled it for the day we were leaving, there would be less of a gap between posts.

(DON'T WORRY THIS WILL MAKE SENSE SOON.)

But.

We had hail damage on our roof last week, and the guys who were fixing it came on Thursday. Evidently, they had to take off the internet satellite, hence murdering the wi-fi.

So yeah no blog post without wi-fi. XD The guy who was fixing it came a few days ago so I'M BACK.

Anyhow this post is sort of going to double as my monthly wrap-up post. (I KNOW IT WAS NOTHING LIKE A MONTHLY WRAP-UP POST SHUSH DON'T QUESTION THIS. XD) Actually I may or may not ditch monthly wrap-up posts entirely? I haven't decided quite yet but we'll see.

But in the future you can expect some fun posts so stay tuned for that. :D

And just one more random note because this post is already a jumbled mess of randomness anyways. WHEN DID THIS NEW GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT BUTTON HAPPEN BECAUSE I LOVE IT.


~ Jonathan

Share this:

CONVERSATION

25 comments:

  1. TENTS DONT HAVE WIFI!?!?!?!?! Who'd have thought? XD XD

    And please don't stop doing monthly wrap up posts! I love those! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IKR and I was all ready to connect also. :P

      Oh really? Hmmm ok I'll keep that in mind thanks! :D

      Delete
  2. Oh wow! Haha I've had this happen to me before! Actually I went about nine months without wifi last year. Oh. The. Struggle. YESSS. The new button for google friend connect changed within the last week or so! It's great, huh?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WAIT WHAT NINE MONTHS???? O.O Well I guess the good news is you obviously survived. XP YESS I LOVE IT I like how it says 'follow' because before it said 'join this site' and I can see how that would throw someone off. :D

      Delete
  3. Welcome back to the blogosphere! :) Long time, no see, hey? ;) Glad to hear you made it back from your adventure in one piece. Always nice when that happens.
    I have a blogging question for you: How do you put a list of related posts on your blog?
    And, to end my comment, I tagged you: http://4rmeddy.blogspot.com/2016/07/the-wisteria-writer-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha thanks! :D Hmmm ok so for me it was just automatically in the template. (If you want more info on how to get cool templates for your blog just mention it in Camp NaNo. :D)
      Ooh cool beans thanks! If I have time I might do that. :)

      Delete
  4. I've been wondering where you went! Hi, Jonathan! I've missed reading your posts. Glad you'll be back soon! (...I think?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha well now ya know! :D Well thank you! I should be getting another post up next week so stay tuned. :)

      Delete
  5. That...was quite a random post. BUT I LOVE IT AND IT'S RANDOMNESS! AND YES I WONDERED WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU! Don't just leave like that! You just can't! (But I totally understand because I have wi-fi go out randomly almost every month.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHA WELL THANK YOU I'M GLAD YOU ENJOYED :D

      Delete
  6. Don't ditch monthly wrap-ups! They're like my favorite posts...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh really? Hmmm okay then thanks! I'll keep this in mind. :D

      Delete
  7. Welcome back, Jonathan! Glad I didn't get a funeral invitation. That woulda been...awkward. XD

    And do whatever you want with the wrap-up posts! I enjoy reading them, but pshhh don't tell anyone, but I'm considering whether I should keep doing mine as well...IDK. I GIVE UP HONESTLY. (They're a hassle to assemble, and I don't know if people like reading them? But I like sharing other people's blog posts because people are awesome.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaaaa yeah maybe a little. XP

      THE STRUGGLE IS REAL. I mean maybe I'll just shorten them... I don't know though I'll have to think on it. XD

      Delete
  8. Jonathan's alive! I've been missing from my blog and being a bad blogger in general, too. I'm *positive* my blog readers think I've suffered a plot twist heart attack and died on the spot. *whistles* Losing wifi stinks. WHATEVER SHALL ONE DO. We bookworms are the lucky ones. We can entertain ourselves no matter the circumstances. Provided we have a book with us, of course. Great to have you back! - Emily @ forthebookish.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha yes I most certainly am! Bahaha well actually I didn't miss you at all!


      ONLY TEASING XP

      But yes I luckily did have some books so that's good. Thanks! :)

      Delete
  9. Welcome back. And my goodness, it sounds like it was quite the wi-fi fiasco. XD

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dude, I feel like its been forever since I've commented on your blog... I'm such a bag blog-follower *hides*

    But yeah, ANYWAY XP That Wi-Fi story is actually kind of funny. AND WHAT TENTS DONT HAVE WIFI?!?! I THOUGHT THEY DID. Jonathan. Are you lying to me? XD

    And do whatever you want about the wrap-up post. I, personally, enjoy reading those because I get to see what books you read and a little bit into your monthly chaos, but, do what you want :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha well to be honest I'm pretty bad with commenting myself so *cough* I feel ya. XP

      BAHAHA well I could be. Maybe I just didn't want to blog. *insert ninja face* :P

      Hmm okay thanks! (And I love how you say 'monthly chaos' because it's so funny and true. XP)

      Delete
  11. Haha! Welcome back! I feel so important for already having heard these stories ^.^ They still make me laugh, though. Who would have thought your wifi would be murdered on the brink of your nomad week?

    I can't decide about monthly wrap-ups either. People always seem to read mine pretty well, and it's good for me, because otherwise I would track nothing. But I dread writing them and then don't want to read anyone else's XD That's really bad, I know. Anyway. I understand your wrap-up agony :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol Camp NaNo always here's everything first! :P Haha glad you enjoyed them. :D

      Hmm yes I feel the same way actually. XP I neeeeveeerrr read other people's monthly wrap-ups completely. *hides* I normally just sorta scan them. XD I'll have to think on it. :)

      Delete
  12. HELLO THERE I just found your blog from Hannah's, so, hello! Not sure if I'm supposed to introduce myself but I have an "about me" page on my blog, so, here. http://words-inmysoul.blogspot.com/
    *waves awkwardly*

    ReplyDelete